Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our New Home!


A lot has happened since my last (and only) post! After much prayer and deliberation, Doug and I decided to move to Washington DC. We were living in Wichita, KS, where Doug had a corporate job as an accountant for the past year and a half. Although he enjoyed accounting, his dream has always been to go to law school. I've been trying to prod him along these past couple of months...went for a couple of visits to Washburn U, signed him up with an LSAC account, etc. He wanted to take his time and study for the LSAT awhile, but we found out that he could take the February LSAT and still apply to get in for Fall '08. Unfortunately, as demanding as his job is, he wouldn't of had the time to study like he needed to beforehand. So we made the big move! I took a job in DC and he is taking off the month of January to study...and we are shacking up with my parents!! This will give Doug the time he needs to score well on the test and also to save money if he gets into school and I have to be the breadwinner for awhile! Overall, we are pretty excited about this next crazy step in our lives. Our parents are glad to have us here, and we have a nice set up in their basement, so I can't complain....although its no White House!!

2 comments:

Brian and Michelle said...

this gave me a good little chuckle MEGAN BUSH!!! LOL

Brian and Michelle said...

Tell doug I know what it means to not be the bread winner!

b